Helping one person may not change the whole world, but it can change the world for that one person.
We are all shocked and speechless by the earthquake in Turkey and Syria. Our shareholders have their roots directly from Hatay, which is located in the current disaster area. Many employees have local friends and relatives. Some employees were released so that they could travel to Turkey. The core area includes about 13 million people, we would like to clarify the size comparison below the pictures. As of today, the number of victims has risen to over 35,000, and thousands are still missing.
Together with @barada_e.v, for whom we have been transporting aid to crisis regions for years, we would like to draw attention to our fundraising campaign (see story). Please note that the donations are packed in boxes. These boxes should also be labeled with the correct contents. This is the only way we can ensure proper delivery to those in need.
What is needed:
- Warm blankets
- Warm clothing such as jackets, sweaters, pants, winter shoes (please ensure clothing is clean and in good condition)
- Hygiene products: diapers, soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste, feminine hygiene products
What is not needed:
- Household items (e.g. crockery), toys, electrical items
A+H acts independently as follows:
- Provision of storage areas on the company premises in Hof
- Provision of staff for any activities that arise
- Obtaining export permits / Obtaining clearance for exports from the Hof customs office
- Coordination of the aid delivery with German and Turkish aid organizations
- Provision of tractor and trailer from our own fleet
- Provision of a driver who will deliver the relief supplies to the transfer point in Turkey
Furthermore, we thank Dr. Firas Khoury and his team for their commitment!
Geçmiş olsun Türkiye…
Geçmiş olsun Suriye…